Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged!

So here are the rules of the game:

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people (I can't d that cause i don't know 4 people on here :( ) and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

1. 10 years ago: 10 years ago ummmmm I was just starting kindergarten so I was just a little 5 year old!

2. 5 things on todays to do list: I don't really have that much of a busy life so i don't think there will be 5 things. Ok lets get started, Check my stardoll account, have a shower, empty the dishwasher, have breakfast and maybe get dressed! Ok I was wrong about not having 5 things but still i do those things like every single day!

3. Snack's I enjoy: Chocolate that's 4 sure lol, Skittles, pringles, starburst, Cc's and the list goes on. haha

4. Thing's I would do if I was a millionare: Buy a car (even though i can't drive), I would go on a holiday maybe to Paris, Rome, The Carribean, Fiji, London and many more I don't feel like listing. I would give my family a couple of thousands of $'s, Buy a mansion in sydney, Buy holiday houses all over the world lol.

5. Places I have lived: Wyong my whole life. Wow I've lived there for 15 years lol

Ok well I can't tag people sorry!

1 comment:

Yillup said...

I LOVE Skittles. Now I want some. Ah well, I'm going shopping so I think I might slip a bag in the trolley........